Naifromgoltu Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Pineapple Express Full Movie Hd Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Lazy court-process clerk and stoner Dale Denton has only one reason to visit his equally lazy dealer Saul Silver: to purchase weed, specifically, a rare new strain called Pineapple Express. But when Dale becomes the only witness to a murder by a crooked cop and the city's most dangerous drug lord, he panics and dumps his roach of Pineapple Express at the scene. Dale now has another reason to visit Saul: to find out if the weed is so rare that it can be traced back to him–and it is. As Dale and Saul run for their lives, they quickly discover that they're not suffering from weed-fueled paranoia: incredibly, the bad guys really are hot on their trail and trying to figure out the fastest way to kill them both. All aboard the Pineapple Express.
A process server and his marijuana dealer wind up on the run from hitmen and a corrupt police officer after he witnesses his dealer's boss murder a competitor while trying to serve papers on him.
Some scenes in Pineapple Express seem to send out a warning to the viewer that smoking marijuana is bad - I mean consider all the things Dale and Saul get into - car chases, shootout out with gangsters. Of course that is just an exaggeration. I guess there is no a message like that. The message of this film is similar to other Rogen/Goldberg/Franco films. It is about the importance of friendship. Mainly in Pineapple Express the message is that you can find friends at unlikeliest place in the unlikeliest circumstances.<br/><br/>I have seen this film six times already since the first time I have seen it. It is a film that always gets me out of a bad mood. It is an incredible comedy that works its way into an incredible crazy action climax. Number of jokes is just the characters just stating the obvious or doing something incredibly stupid and I rarely like that. But here it fits my liking and I roll with laughter throughout the whole film. The funniest ones for me are the whole sequence in the woods and the car chase.<br/><br/>This was the film that kick started Rogen's career and people started to be aware of this guy. Though he usually plays the straight man to Franco's wacko maniac, Rogen does pull some crazy stuff in this film that is worth your watch. James Franco can pull off a great dramatic role and a great comedic one. His constantly high drug dealer Saul is the high point of the film and every single thing he says or does is laugh-out-loud funny. Danny McBrideSaul's friend Red is an amazing both sides playing scoundrel. Craig Robinson and Kevin Corriganthe constantly bickering duo of killers are just mesmerizing. Ken Jeong is also in this film in somewhat limited screen time, so look out for him.<br/><br/>Pineapple Express is for me one of the best comedies of the last few years and it is the film that properly introduced me to Rogen's kind of humor. Watch it if you want to have a great time with your friends and prepare for one of the best comedic experiences ever.
This movie is complete gold, It is definitely for a certain type of humor though, during this movie i found myself laughing at all the wrong times and everything you shouldn't be laughing at it, i would like to state this first of all I'm not a stoner, and i don't do drugs, at all in fact I've stayed away form them, but this movie is hilarious showing two men who don't stop getting high dealing with extreme situations that would freak even a normal people out, and there freak outs are the craziest things i have ever seen, when everythings going to hell you just cant help but laugh, especially with the things people utter while everyone is flailing around or screaming, sheer gold, this is the classic comedy of our time, this my friends is our caddy shack, our animal house, this is our generations gold
The laughs – mostly crude, profane and drug-addled – are almost non-stop.
Pineapple Express is based on a screenplay by Seth Rogen (who also stars in the film), Evan Goldberg, and Judd Apatow (who also produced the film). According to Apatow, the source of inspiration for Pineapple Express was <a href="/name/nm0000093/">Brad Pitt</a>'s character [a stoner named Floyd] in <a href="/title/tt0108399/">True Romance (1993)</a> (1993). "Paper Planes" by M.I.A Most viewers simply chalk it up to "suspension of disbelief". Some critics have likened Red's pseudo-immortality to Wile E. Coyote's, i.e. the ridiculous amount of punishment he is able to take is part of the joke. Others have seen ita reference to <a href="/title/tt0478311/">Knocked Up (2007)</a> (2007) in which the character Ben Stone (<a href="/name/nm0736622/">Seth Rogen</a>), praises the cure-all purposes of marijuana. "It is, like, the best medicine. 'Cause it fixes everything. Jonah broke his elbow once. We just… got high and… it still clicks but, I mean, he's ok." One of the complaints of the action sequences in this film is that they are very start-and-stop. As stated by Seth Rogen on the DVD commentary for the film, "the action is start-and-stop because we just really didn't have the money." This is an R-rated comedy, so the censored parts are not all that spectacular. To be frank, there is not one change that seems to be worth censoring, only new dialogues and story parts have been added. There are some violent sequences at the end, but those are in the R-ratedwell.
Rush Hour 2 telugu full movie downloadBatman: Vengeance full movie kickass torrentWildfire: The Arabian Heart movie download in hdDownload the Live by Night full movie tamil dubbed in torrentRegular Show malayalam full movie free downloadPay in hindi free downloadStation West full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pCounterfeit Mask in hindi download free in torrentdownload full movie Danny Phantom in hindiPrized 720p movies

last edited 217 weeks ago by Naifromgoltu
Please log in to post a reply.