Naifromgoltu Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Constantine Full Movie In Hindi Free Download Mp4

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b John Constantine is the exorcist who has been to Hell and back, and whose soul is sentenced to hell. He has been deporting demons to get on good terms with God, yet God wants self-sacrifice. After the mysterious suicide of her twin sister, detective Angela Dodson goes out in search of the truth. Together, Constantine and Angela battle the demons on Earth.
Supernatural detective John Constantine helps a policewoman prove her sister's death was not a suicide, but something more.
I'm the type of guy that usually waits for the DVD. When I get around to going to a movie, I want my money well spent. In the past few months, I went to about 6 movies. I turned down a lot of movies I eventually saw on DVD to see movies that sucked ( I pasted up the Grudge to see Spongebob (what can I say, I'm a fan…)). Saw was the last good movie I've seen, until this. Let me start off by saying Keanu Reeves is a mediocre actor, but there's one thing I like about him, He picks his movies, and doesn't just sign his name unto anything (like Ben Affleck). Sweet November, I suppose, was contractional. But he just doesn't do any movie. He made a very good choice with this movie. Keanu did a bang up job with this movie. He was Constantine. A lot of purists will ban his performance and this movie because he's not a blond Brit and this is the UK. Hey! SHUT UP AND WATCH THE MOVIE. This is a very well-made, spot-on directed flick. Definitely worth the five bucks I paid ( I guess the cute red-head at the ticket booth musta thought i was hot because my brother paid 7.50, ha-ha)
This movie was so Awesome. I enjoyed myself throughout the whole movie. It was intense and was suspense and it was not predictable like some movies are. It kind of reminded me of "The Excorcist" but a hundred times better. Like the underworld where he had to put his feet in the bucket of water to get to the place of fire and evil Now that is what i thought was cool. How anyone could of been bored during this movie i don't know, I guess they must be insane just kidding everyone LOLZ!!!. But I LOVED IT!!!! I could watch it over and over and over. It didn't just make me suspenseful it also made me sad like when John Constatine's partner dies i thought that was sad I could of cried but it was not sad enough to cry but it was sad. I give you double thumbs up.
Though the story is potentially fascinating and the visuals sometimes spellbinding, the movie itself is stranded in the purgatory of the second-rate.
The following FAQ entries may contain spoilers. Only the biggest ones (if any) will be covered with spoiler tags. Spoiler tags are used sparingly in order to make the page more readable. "Passive" by A Perfect Circle. Near the end of the movie, Constantine is attacked by Gabriel so he commits suicide to lure Lucifer out. (As stated earlier in the film, Constantine is probably the only person that Lucifer would personally appear to collect.) Knowing that Lucifer is powerful enough to stop his own son Mammon from taking over Earth, Constantine informs him that Mammon (with help from the archangel Gabriel) is in the next room preparing to take over and rule Earth. After stopping Mammon and Gabriel from completing their ritual, Lucifer offers to thank Constantine with one wish, to which Constantine requests that Angela's twin sister Isabel be spared and sent to heaven, instead of remaining in hell. Lucifer grants Constantine's wish, and justhe is about to take Constantine away in hell with him, he is interrupted by a divine light that begins to take Constantine to heaven (reward for sacrificing himself in exchange for Isabel.) Realizing that Constantine's selfless sacrifice just duped him, Lucifer grabs Constantine and resurrects him, curing him of his cancer, and leaving him on Earth. (The black substance that Lucifer is holding in his hands is Constantine's lung cancer.) After resurrecting him, Lucifer tells Constantine that he now has a second chance to commit another sin strong enough to damn him to hell. At the end of the movie, Constantine - now free of lung cancer - decides to chew gum instead of smoking. Its a golden crucifix crafted onto a shotgun that's also attached to a flamethrower. After Beeman was killed, Constantine found his notes and formulas of how he made weapons and created the crucifix-shotgun. He only uses this when he fights demons though. He is a half-human, half-demon form. Constantine refers to hima "half breed." He was sent by Lucifer into the world in order to scare Constantine and convince him that he is going to hell. Beeman, his deliveryman and trusted friend, brings him holy artifacts and valuables. He offers John:<br/><br/><ul><li>Bullet shavings from the assassination attempt on the Pope.</li></ul><br/><br/><ul><li>Crystal balls filled with holy water from the River Jordan to burn the demon.</li></ul><br/><br/><ul><li>Small matchbox of screeching insects from Amityville that can disturb a demon's hearing.</li></ul><br/><br/><ul><li>A golden flamethrower filled with dragon's breath.</li></ul><br/><br/>The golden crucifix-shotgun is crafted by Constantine after Beeman is killed.<br/><br/>Constantine carries a copy of The Holy Bible with him.<br/><br/>In his fight with Balthazar, Constantine uses golden brass knuckles with crosses on them.<br/><br/>In the demon street scene with Angela, Constantine lights part of the holy shroud of Moses. Gabriel's supernatural powers and qualities are very much taken away, and is left to livea mortal in earth susceptible to pain and all the other vicissitudes of mortality. This is highlighted when Constantine punches the archangel who then screams in pain and bleeds, and John remarks "this is called pain, Gabriel, get used to it". Not really. Constantine's demeanour, his way of life and his chronic smoking are relatively accurate, but his appearance and nationality are completely different. He does have a taxi driver friend called Chas, and has an association with an African-American voodoo expert called Midnite, although Chas is his own age and is physically tougher than Constantine is. Gabriel's fate is also similar in the comics.<br/><br/>The plot is based loosely on the Dangerous Habits storyline,Constantine is dying of cancer and is required to outwit the devil, but the similarities pretty much end there.<br/><br/>One of the biggest changes is changing Constantine from British to America. This can be overlooked depending how much a fan of the comics you are. Yes. After all the end credits have rolled, there is a brief scene in which Constantine visits Chas' grave at the cemetery. After a while, when John is about to leave, we see Chas, who has ascendedan angel, standing on his gravestone, and then flying onto the sky.
The Lego Ninjago Movie in hindi 720pStar Wars: Vengeance telugu full movie downloadPok mon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back full movie in hindi free download mp4Vengeance: A Phoenix Tail full movie torrentAttack on Nyege Nyege Island full movie in hindi free download mp4That Darn Cat full movie download in hindiFracKtured tamil pdf downloadEfecto mariposa full movie 720p downloadLucky full movie hd 720p free downloadThe Things They Carried movie in hindi dubbed download

last edited 217 weeks ago by Naifromgoltu
Please log in to post a reply.