Naifromgoltu Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2 Full Movie In Hindi Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Paul Blart's vacation to Las Vegas is cut short when his daughter Maya is kidnapped by an evil mastermind who is stealing valuable art. Now, the game of mall cops has changed, new gadgets and Paul Blart is losing fame. But now in time of emergency he must save the day once again. With a team of classic mall cops try to defeat the thief and save Maya before she is taken away. Can they complete the job or will all the art and Maya be taken away?
Paul Blart is back and better than ever after 6 years of upholding and protecting the public citizens of his local mall in West Orange, NJ. His wife of 6 days leaves him and he loses his Mom unexpectedly, then Paul receives a letter that invites him and his daughter out to Las Vegas for a security convention for the elite mall cops, he is pulled into action to save his kidnapped daughter from art thieves at the Wynn Hotel and resort.
The only movie with Kevin James in it that I can recall liking better than Paul "Blart: Mall Cop 2" was "Hotel Transylvania", but this is the best starring role James has been in. Considering the fact that this movie has a 4.4/10 average on IMDb, 7% on Rotten Tomatoes, and a thumbs down on Roger Ebert's site, I was quite believably expecting this to be even worse than the first one, which is one of the best examples of Kevin James' un-clever, un-funny acting. Zookeeper was probably his worst performance ever, and I would not be surprised to see its title listeda synonym of stupid in a thesaurus. Here Comes the Boom is perhaps the best-made movie he has ever been in, just notentertaining to meMall Cop 2. Please don't even get me started on his old sitcom, The King of Queens. I'll just say that I would rather watch Zookeeper twice in one day than a single episode of King of Queens, and I'll leave it at that.<br/><br/>So, before I watched Mall Cop 2, I was understandably prepared to despise it, especially considering how much I disliked the first one, and the fact that the majority of people like the first better than it. This movie blew my expectations out of the water. The acting's bad, there are too many Disney channel actors, the plot is contrived, the whole idea is childish, and the characterization is the most pitiful point of the movie, even worse than the first I daresay. But it actually succeeded in it's one goal: trying to be funny. That is Kevin James' biggest failure: trying to make comedies, when he is one of the least funny people I have ever observed. But this movie at least lives up to its genre, and although even the funniest part only gets a silent chuckle out of you, and Paul Blart's insane character isannoyingit tries to be funny, you can forget about the poorly-made parts, the cheesy dialogue, the bad scripting, and try to enjoy it. That's about the only way to enjoy it.<br/><br/>My Official Score: 58.5/100
-Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2 (2015) movie review: -Kevin James is backPaul Blart who, after years of keeping his mall safe, finally takes a vacation with his daughter. But when a team of criminals tries to rob the hotel he is staying at, he must rise to the occasion and once again save the day! This sequel did see a different and probably more experienced director at the helm! ….but the same writer.<br/><br/>-You should know that I am going to try to be fair, but overall it does come down to what I personally thought of the film. Ultimately if you enjoyed it that is fine; I thought it was cute and entertaining, but kinda dumb.<br/><br/>-The story's plot develops through convenience and I think it highly unlikely that these villains would rob a high profile hotel while it is hosting a security conference. The subplot and subsequential added drama works fine though. Cliché, but it is hard to have a super original plot for a movie like this, so I am understanding of that.<br/><br/>-The pace was actually pretty good. Yeah.<br/><br/>-Kevin James did an over-the-top jobusual, because his character is kinda ridiculous. However I can't think of anyone better for the role, sooo…. The rest of the cast did fine forgoofy or simpletheir characters were.<br/><br/>-One of my problems with some films like this is that it is very hard to take any of the characters seriously. I know, I know…. Family comedy. Paul Blart's character is just soooooo overdone. And all the other 'team' he assembles is too. Plus they literally had to make the villain have two different eye colors to make him stand out. Although there was one super random exchange they had that had me laughing a good bit.<br/><br/>-The music was good but generic. Rupert Gregson-Williams, Harry Gregson-Williams's son I believe, composed, and I hope to hear more from him. There was also one scene set to classical music that had me laughing. A lot.<br/><br/>-There are some good laughs in this film, some of which are in the trailer, and most of which are situational humor. However most of the film is Kevin James making a fool of himself, which some people probably find funny. Personal bias, I don't.<br/><br/>-Ultimately I thought it was funny, but poorly written and kinda cheesy. Nonetheless, it was not made to be a super great film, or even a believable film. It was made to entertain, and it kinda does. Is it worth paying to see? I don't think so, but I am just usually not into these films. So I will personally land somewhere between not worth the time and Netflix, but if you are looking for a fairly entertaining time with no brainpower required, by all means don't let me stop you! -Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2 holds a PG rating for some peril and one SUPER gross scene I literally had to look away from. Oh my gosh. It was for laughs, but I just couldn't.
While the original was no classic, it had a few mild laughs and the plus-sized actor displayed a certain buffoonish charm. Such is not the case with this painfully unfunny, slapdash follow-up in which the title character is so relentlessly obnoxious that you'll be cheering for the villains.

Episode 1.47 full movie with english subtitles online downloadHellboy download torrentHole in the Wall downloadDeportees 2 in hindi movie downloadW.O.W.1 full movie download 1080p hdThe Pale Moonlight movie in hindi hd free downloadA Bronx Tail movie hindi free downloadThe Do-Over 720p moviesFlower Power malayalam movie downloadEpisode 1.177 full movie download 1080p hd

last edited 217 weeks ago by Naifromgoltu
Please log in to post a reply.